[Coin-discuss] Re: Announcing the CoinHelp Project

Brady Hunsaker hunsaker at engr.pitt.edu
Mon Nov 20 13:53:15 EST 2006

I know that Andreas is the project manager for CoinHelp and that he is
on vacation this week.

Can someone else weigh in on Joseph's question?  We had talked about
these two related ideas before:  help with COIN tools and help with
computational OR more generally.  Is CoinHelp meant to include both
aspects or be restricted to help with COIN-specific tools?

Brady