[Coin-discuss] Setting Upper Bound in BCP

Laszlo Ladanyi ladanyi at us.ibm.com
Wed Jun 7 14:54:30 EDT 2006

Hi Dan,

Feasibility in BCP is defined as 'there is a solution better than the initial
value fed to me'. So from that point of view BCP is correct. On the other hand
it'd be nice if it did report the that value (and if available, the solution
itself -- this might be possible in case you generate the heuristic solution,
not so easy to feed in a solution as input). I'll try to do something about
this when I'm back at IBM.

--Laci