[Coin-discuss] Setting Upper Bound in BCP

Dan Chen mailtodanchen at yahoo.ca
Tue Jun 6 15:51:32 EDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

  I find that when I set the upper bound with the optimal objective value in BB_init.cpp in BAC, the example of using BCP, the program will report infeasibility.

    TM: search tree size: 3 max depth: 1
  LP statistics:
  time in cut generation : 0.000 sec
  time in var generation : 0.000 sec
  time in heuristics : 0.000 sec
  time in solving LPs : 0.000 sec
  time in strong branching: 0.004 sec
  TM: No feasible solution is found

  I also have this problem in my own project. If the heuristic find the optimal solution, the program will report infeasibility.

  P.S. The BB_init.cpp changed by me is attached.

  Best Regards!

  Dan Chen