[Coin-discuss] Negative values in LP solution

Hung Nguyen Hung.Nguyen at lip6.fr
Mon Sep 19 12:21:14 EDT 2005

Hi all,
I am working with COIN/BCP and CPLEX to solve an 0/1 problem.
Although all my variables are non-negative (as I precise in BB.cpp),
at some iterations, LP displays the optimal solution with negative values
in several variables and usually, after this COIN/BCP performs the
fathoming
operation. I think this is abnormal, but I can not explain myself.
Another problem is the program sometimes crashs in OsiRowCut->setRow
routine although
the cut to be added seems to have no error. I use a version of COIN
prior to June 15, from that time
the routine has major changes, should I do some update for the routine?
Thankyou for your help.
Best regards,
Viet