[Coin-discuss] SunOS Sample2 run error

Lou Hafer lou at cs.sfu.ca
Sat Sep 10 14:26:08 EDT 2005

Gabrielle,

       I don't see this problem, so my guess is that something you're linking is
very old --- sufficiently old that it's looking for libSbb.  There are a couple
of approaches, depending on whether you want to actually find the offending
object file.

  * If you don't care which file is at fault, clean out all object files and
    libraries and rebuild.

  * If you care which object file is at fault, the ldd and nm utilities are
    the tools to use. ldd will give you dynamic library information for an
    executable. nm will list symbols in an executable or object file. Start
    with the testit executable and work back through the Sample object files,
    grep'ing for Sbb to trim the output.

							Lou