[Coin-discuss] Optimization level for OsiClp, bug in pack1.mps

Laszlo Ladanyi ladanyi at us.ibm.com
Sat May 28 16:40:05 EDT 2005

My mistake... I looked at Clp, not OsClp... D'oh!
Anyway, I have changed it to -O.

BTW, probably John Forrest would be the best to answer the following
philosophycal question:
How important is it to compile OsiClp with -O? after all, the methods in it
should just invoke Clp, and maybe do a bunch of memory copying. And if both
Clp and Coin are compiled with -O, does it matter if OsiClp is compiled with
-g? Is there anything timeconsuming in the methods of OsiClp? (The same
question can be directed to ay other OsiXxx maintainer...)

--Laci