[Coin-discuss] Problem with core size 0

Paul Pacheco paul.pacheco at wavecode.com
Fri Feb 11 14:17:30 EST 2005

I tried sending this to the bcpdiscuss, but there doesn't seem to be much
traffic there. Since this list has worked for me in the past, I will just
repost this here:

I feed the attached problem to BranchAndCut.

The solution is pretty obvious:
A=0
B=0

but branchandcut segfault.

I think the problem has to do with the fact that the core size is 0.