[Coin-discuss] Turn off all output by default in bcp

Paul Pacheco paul.pacheco at wavecode.com
Fri Feb 11 14:18:06 EST 2005

Is there a way to turn off all the output messages?

I would like to make a tool that receives a problem through stdin and outputs
it to stdout and use getopt for parameters, so it behaves more unix like. The
tool is based on the BranchAndCut example.

I got the getopt and stdin part done.

However the libraries spit a lot of debugging information that conflict with
my objective. I would like to just pass a -v to the command line for verbose
to turn the output on and -vv and -vvv, ... to set the log level.

I tried with solver.messageHandler()->setLogLevel(0) but it did not work.