[Coin-discuss] Problem compiling CoinMessageHandler.hpp under MS VC++ 6.0

Matthew Galati magh at lehigh.edu
Fri Dec 19 12:38:02 EST 2003

FYI - My earlier patch which allows compilation with COIN_BIG_INDEX did
compile and run - but it actually didn't test the use of 64-bit integers
- I don't actually have a matrix that big - and int's would have been
sufficient. The problem I was having was unrelated (some memory limits
running on AIX).  So, I cannot vouch for the code actually working
correctly using COIN_BIG_INDEX, but it does compile now - thanks for the
patch John.

Matt

--
Matthew Galati