[Coin-discuss] CVS Problem with Smi

Stefano Gliozzi stefano_gliozzi at it.ibm.com
Fri Dec 19 06:24:34 EST 2003

Hello,
I'm trying to download via CVS the Stochastic Modeling Interface "Smi"
which looks available in the Web CVS Interface, but CVS tells me that the
only available modules are:

BAC          -a Bcp COIN/Cgl COIN/Examples/BAC
BandC        -a Bcp COIN/Cgl COIN/Examples/BranchAndCut
Bcp          -a info COIN/Makefiles COIN/Coin COIN/Osi COIN/Clp COIN/Vol
             COIN/Bcp
Cgl          -a info COIN/Makefiles COIN/Coin COIN/Osi COIN/Cgl
Cgl1         -a Cgl COIN/Examples/Cgl1
Cgl2         -a Cgl COIN/Examples/Cgl1
Clp          -a info COIN/Makefiles COIN/Coin COIN/Clp
Coin-lib     -a info COIN/Makefiles COIN/Coin
Dfo          -a info COIN/Dfo
Ipopt        -a info COIN/Ipopt
MaxCut       -a Bcp COIN/Examples/MaxCut
Mkc          -a Bcp COIN/Examples/Mkc
NLPAPI       -a info COIN/NLPAPI
Osi          -a info COIN/Makefiles COIN/Coin COIN/Osi COIN/Mps/Sample
Ots          -a info COIN/Ots
Sbb          -a info COIN/Makefiles COIN/Coin COIN/Osi COIN/Cgl COIN/Clp
             COIN/Sbb
Vol          -a info COIN/Makefiles COIN/Vol
VolLp        -a Vol COIN/Examples/VolLp
VolUfl       -a Vol COIN/Examples/VolUfl
coin-html    -a !coin-web/Presentations !coin-web/Vol coin-web
coin-web     coin-web
info         -a COIN/README COIN/INSTALL COIN/license-cpl.txt
multifario   -a info COIN/multifario
netlib       -a COIN/Mps/Netlib
***************************************************************************************************************************************

Smi is not on the list.
Is there anything that should be updated on the server, or is there
anything I should do from my Win CVS client ?

Best Regards,
Stefano Gliozzi

Managing Consultant
IBM Business Consulting Services
Ph. +39-06-596-65477,   Mobile +39-335-7389709
Fax. +39-06-596-65477
e-mail: stefano_gliozzi @ it.ibm.com
mail: Via Sciangai, 53 - 00144 Roma - ITALY
http://stefano-gliozzi.it.userv.ibm.com/homepage.html