[Coin-discuss] Re: 2 billion

Alan King kingaj at us.ibm.com
Fri Dec 19 11:07:11 EST 2003

Could use SMI for that...I'll put an example in the SMI/unitTest directory
(call it billions.cpp) for you to play with.

Alan King
Mathematical Sciences, IBM Research
http://www.research.ibm.com/
http://www.research.ibm.com/people/k/kingaj/

University Relations: University of Washington
http://www.washington.edu
http://www.ibm.com/university

John J Forrest/Watson/IBM at IBMUS
Sent by: coin-discuss-admin at www-124.southbury.usf.ibm.com