[Coin-discuss] WinCVS

Matthew Saltzman mjs at ces.clemson.edu
Tue Dec 16 14:38:20 EST 2003

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003, Ted Ralphs wrote:

> However, this checkout went to C:\WUTemp. Maybe you are looking in the
> wrong place for Sbb. I suggest wiping everything ckean and starting
> again with a complete checkout of COIN in the directory you really want
                                    ^^^^
                                    Note: ALL UPPERCASE!
> it in.

I'm not sure if WinCVS has an issue with this, but I notice that the
problem files are associated with an attempt to check out "coin" (all
lowercase) instead of "COIN" (all uppercase).  In Unix, case sensitivity
is the norm, and that is often confusing to Windows users (and sometimes
confusing to Windows software).

Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu
http://www.math.clemson.edu/~mjs