[Coin-discuss] WinCVS

Ted Ralphs tkr2 at lehigh.edu
Tue Dec 16 14:21:14 EST 2003

Gabrielle,

The first checkout you attached output for

 >> cvs checkout -P coin (in directory E:\)

actually got the directory containing the web pages for coin-or.org
which is "coin-web/" on CVS. This appears to have been checked out to
the local directory E:\. This is not what you want. The Web pages are in
a completely different subdirectory outside of the COIN software repository.

Your second checkout

 >> cvs checkout -P Sbb (in directory C:\WUTemp)

did actually get Sbb. Paging down through the output, I can see that Sbb
was checked out. These lines do appear in your output:

 >> cvs server: Updating COIN/Sbb
 >>
 >> U COIN/Sbb/INSTALL
 >>
 >> U COIN/Sbb/Makefile
 >>
 >> U COIN/Sbb/Makefile.Sbb
 >>
 >> U COIN/Sbb/README
 >>
 >> U COIN/Sbb/SbbBranchActual.cpp
 >>
 >> U COIN/Sbb/SbbBranchBase.cpp
 >>
 >> U COIN/Sbb/SbbCountRowCut.cpp
 >>
 >> U COIN/Sbb/SbbCutGenerator.cpp
 >>
 >> U COIN/Sbb/SbbHeuristic.cpp
 >>
 >> U COIN/Sbb/SbbMessage.cpp
 >>
 >> U COIN/Sbb/SbbModel.cpp
 >>
 >> U COIN/Sbb/SbbNode.cpp

However, this checkout went to C:\WUTemp. Maybe you are looking in the
wrong place for Sbb. I suggest wiping everything ckean and starting
again with a complete checkout of COIN in the directory you really want
it in.

Cheers,

Ted
--