[Coin-discuss] BCP user_data memory leak / BCP mailing list?

Matthew Galati magh at lehigh.edu
Mon Dec 1 03:13:33 EST 2003

Here is the start of what I had in mind for a BCP-users web page:
http://sagan.ie.lehigh.edu/coin - "BCP Users"
http://sagan.ie.lehigh.edu/coin/bcp.html

Let me know if you think this could be helpful and:
a.) if anyone is willing to post their contact information, or
b.) has any BCP issues they'd like to bring to attention, or
c.) has ideas for the website.

Thanks,
Matt

--