[Coin-discuss] BCP user_data memory leak / BCP mailing list?

Matthew Galati magh at lehigh.edu
Mon Dec 1 01:47:39 EST 2003

Hi BCP/Laci,

Possible small memory leak in BCP_lp_node with new user_data member. In
BCP_lp_node::clean(), you should delete user_data as well.

I mentioned this long ago - Any chance of creating a BCP-specific
mailing list? I am not sure coin-discuss is the right forum for these
types of questions. Also, is there anyone out there using BCP that is
willing to say a few words about what they are using it for? Or better
yet, willing to share any code (i.e., in the form of examples, etc?) It
would be nice to create a BCP-users web page with links to anyone
currently developing an application with BCP, known issues, developers
to-do list, etc.

Matt

--
Matthew Galati