[Cmpl] explicit sos2 variables in cmpl?

Richard Males rbmales at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 17:38:48 EST 2017

1) I have developed the attached working example of using sos2 constraints
within CMPL on a six-segment piecewise linear function.   The excel file
shows the functions in the example.

This link was particularly useful in developing the CMPL code:
http://homepages.rpi.edu/~mitchj/handouts/piecewise/

I would appreciate any comments on technique or better methods of
generalization within CMPL.

2) Do I take it that in a future release of CMPL sos2 types of variables
will be implemented?  If so, any idea when that might be available?

Thanks.
Dick