[Cmpl] explicit sos2 variables in cmpl?

Mike Steglich mike.steglich at th-wildau.de
Thu Dec 21 12:29:54 EST 2017

Hello Dick,

We are working on a new major release, which we (hopefully) will release next year.  The exact release date is uncertain because most of the old code will be exchanged. Cmpl2 will offer more functionalities (including the opportunity for SOS constraints and other advanced modelling issues).

Thanks,

Mike