[Cmpl] Problem when sets contain numeric values as strings and 'long line name' situation

Mike Steglich mike.steglich at th-wildau.de
Wed May 25 08:56:37 EDT 2016

Hi Maria,

Thank you for the information that the line name issue is due to an MPS export and not a bug.

I created a bug fix of the other problem you mentioned. You will receive a link to my dropbox with an fixed beta version until the end of the day. It would be great if you could take a look at it.

A think (or hope) that is the last necessary fix before I will release Cmpl v1.11 in the next couple of days.

Thanks,

Mike