[Cmpl] "Can't open GLPK Solution file" error

Maria Giatsoglou maria.giatsoglou at gmail.com
Tue May 31 04:06:53 EDT 2016

Hi Mike,

After various issues that were solved with your help, I have managed to
successfully run my optimization problem through jCMPL, using the CBC
solver, with several datasets.
However, when I tried to use the same CMPL file with a larger dataset (in
terms of parameters, variables and constraints), I got the following error:

jCmpl error: CMPL model generation - runningCMPL version: 1.10.0Authors:
Thomas Schleiff, Mike SteglichDistributed under the GPLv3 create model
instance ...write model instance ...CMPL model generation - finishedSolver
- runningError (interfaces): Can't open GLPK Solution file:
TestModel_160109.gsol
at jCMPL.Cmpl.solve(Unknown Source)

Do you have any thoughts on what may have gone wrong?
The error occurred when running jCMPL in Linux.

Thanks in advance.

All the best,
Maria