[Cmpl] Problem when sets contain numeric values as strings and 'long line name' situation

Maria Giatsoglou maria.giatsoglou at gmail.com
Wed May 25 08:30:27 EDT 2016

Hi Mike,

Thank you for the prompt reply.
I will apply a workaround for the string values containing only numbers,
but I will be looking forward to a new release that will solve this issue
since currently it is rather cumbersome to work with such values.

Indeed, the second problem I described is due to an MPS export. After
removing this configuration the issue disappeared.

All the best,
Maria