[Cmpl] Install Troubles

Mike Steglich mike.steglich at th-wildau.de
Sat Mar 24 16:56:13 EDT 2012

Hi Matthew,

It seems that the binaries can't load the necessary dynamic libs. Normally the path to the libraries are set by coliop.bat (or cmpl.bat).

set PATH=%PATH%;%PROGRAMFILES%\Cmpl\bin;%PROGRAMFILES%\Cmpl\Frameworks
cd %PROGRAMFILES%\Cmpl\Coliop3
java -jar coliop.jar
<<

Can you execute cmpShell.bat and type cmpl -v? Does CMPL print out the command line help?

The idea of this test is to test the environment variables. (cmplShell.bat  sets the same environment variables but does not start coliop.)

Could  you also send me the content of %PATH% and %PROGRAMFILES% before and after starting cmplShell.bat.

Java is not the problem ... I use the same version on my test system.

Sorry for the trouble ...

Cheers

Mike