[Cmpl] Install Troubles

Mike Steglich mike.steglich at th-wildau.de
Sun Mar 25 08:32:14 EDT 2012

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for the info. I will change the Coliop configuration file. It seems that in some cases the link to CMPL w/o the ".exe" extension fails.

It could be interesting to know that there will be a new Coliop version in summer or fall written in C++/QT4. With this new version we can avoid the trouble with the search paths and Java is not longer necessary.

Cheers

Mike