[Clp] Compiling Coin-LP for iOS

Timothy Lenardo tel36 at cornell.edu
Wed Jan 25 16:48:30 EST 2017

Hi all,

I am trying to run the Coin Linear Programming solver within an iOS
app. Specifically, I would like to use the Video Stabilization module
within OpenCV in and iOS, and this module depends on CLP.

When I try to compile OpenCV with CLP and use that within the iOS
project, I (unsurprisingly) get an error: "undefined symbols for this
architecture arm64". I believe the solution is to compile CLP for
arm64, and use that to build OpenCV.

Do you know if anyone has tried this? If so, can you point me there
way? If not, any pointers?

Thanks,
-Tim