[Clp] skylake xeons and AVX-512

Jesse Jaanila jessejaanila at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 07:51:47 EST 2017

Hi David,

I would be interested in benchmarks. I have been able to explicitly
vectorize my old codes with Intel Intrinsics guide (see
https://software.intel.com/sites/landingpage/IntrinsicsGuide/) and the
performance gains have been quite nice and it seems CLP would be a good
candidate for such optimizations. I would like to know that build flags are
needed to get every drop of performance out of these new architectures.

Cheers,
Jesse