[Clp] Clp 1.9 is slower than 1.7!

Arild Helseth arildhelseth at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 03:06:51 EDT 2014

Babak,
I assume that the downloaded Clp executable is built using Intel's C++
compiler, and that your compilation relies on MVS's compiler. So I would
guess that the differences in running times are due to compiler
differences.

Does anyone have experience with comparing running times for the clp code
using different compilers?

Regards, Arild Helseth