[Clp] Documentation about how to use CLP through CoinMP

Lou Hafer lou at cs.sfu.ca
Fri May 15 18:58:26 EDT 2009

Paul,

	Just to poke for a moment, removing from the public domain all
undocumented open-source software would cut the supply by about 50%.  It's a
worthy idea, but unlikely to happen any time soon.  If you're the sort of person
who likes to write documentation, we have work for you  :-)

	Let me offer something a bit more useful.  CoinMP was written by Bjarni
Kristjansson, one of the principals of Maximal Software, a company that makes
modelling software (forgive me, Bjarni, for that inadequate description).  The
best bit of documentation that I can turn up quickly is accessible at

http://www.maximal-usa.com/solvopt/optcoinmp.html

	This still isn't what you're asking for --- doesn't answer the question
of how to write a driver --- but you might find more poking about on the Maximal
site.  I'm not personally a user of Maximal's software, so this is pretty much
the limit of my knowledge.

							Lou