[Clp] Calling CLP from a C program

Paul Smith phhs80 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 18:23:59 EDT 2009

Thanks, Leo. The spec file mentions two patches that I cannot find:

Patch0: %{name}-%{version}-CoinMp-1.3.2.patch
Patch1: %{name}-%{version}-noRpaths.patch

The building cannot progress without these patches.

Moreover, perhaps you should rename the spec file, as you write

"cd to the SPECS directory and run rpmbuild -bb CoinAll.spec";

the name of the spec file is "Coin.spec".

Paul