[Clp] CLP and COIN parameters/ was corrections to coinmp

Rod Frowd rod at frowd.net
Wed Feb 20 10:24:33 EST 2008

Larry:

You are correct about the scaling parameter.

When I started this I was using the pre-built dll and after some more
testing it seems that most of these parameter changes are unnecessary
when using the dll built from the latest source. As far as I can tell
the prebuilt dll was built 2-3 years ago and it seems that there have
been many changes to the baseline code since then.

The only parameter change that seem to make a difference to the problem
I am solving with the dll built from latest source is the perturbation
parameter.

Rod