[Coin-lpsolver] determining unbounded problems with ClpInterior

Kish Shen kish.shen at crosscoreop.com
Thu Nov 16 22:23:01 EST 2006

Hi,

In another test I am trying with ClpInterior, an unbounded problem:

objective: maximise(X)

subject to:
        X +Y >= 3
        X - Y =   0

When I tried to solve this with ClpInterior, I was unable to determine that this problem was
unbounded. Is there anyway I can do this?

Another issue with this problem: I get a lot of messages like:

large perturbation 1e+06
large diagonal 1.12199e+31
large diagonal 1.12199e+31

when solving this problem. These messages seem to be printed directly to std::cout, rather
going through the normal coin message handling -- should they be printed directly like this?

Thanks in advance for any help!

--Kish Shen