[Coin-lpsolver] determining infeasibility in ClpInterior

Kish Shen kish.shen at crosscoreop.com
Wed Nov 22 12:37:01 EST 2006

Hi,

I have added checkSolution() to my code, after the call to primalDual():

	lpd->lp->interiormodel->primalDual();
	// Barrier done

	lpd->lp->interiormodel->checkSolution();

but the call to checkSolution() causes a seg fault, apparently in CoinMemcpyN (I don't have
precise information as I have not compiled the COIN-OR code as debuggable). Am I doing
something wrong?

The seg fault happens to simple feasible and infeasible problems I am testing.

If this is not because I am doing something wrong, I could generate the logged calls to
reproduce this problem. Please let me know if you want me to do this.

Cheers,

Kish