[Coin-lpsolver] Packed Matrix to CbcModel

Kyle Ellrott kellrott at csbl.bmb.uga.edu
Wed May 24 11:01:09 EDT 2006

Yeah, looking at the way the data goes, this stems from the fact that
the original ClpModel prototype doesn't have an 'assign' method.
Rather it only has 'loadProblem' methods.  I can't see any way to get
a packed matrix description into the ClpModel (or ClpSimplex) method
without duplicating the data.

Is there another way I should try?

Kyle