[Coin-lpsolver] Packed Matrix to CbcModel

Lou Hafer lou at cs.sfu.ca
Tue May 23 16:14:34 EDT 2006

Kyle,

> I forget the details of using '&' in the function declaration.

	I usually find myself running a couple of quick trials when trying to
remember how this goes.  In the case of a reference parameter, best to have an
actual variable as the parameter, so that there's something for the reference
parameter to grab onto.  For example, this will compile on my system:

  OsiSolverInterface *osiSiref = new OsiClpSolverInterface() ;

  model->assignSolver(osiSiref) ;

There are circumstances where a compiler can figure out what to do, given an
expression passed as a reference parameter, but might as well help it, eh?

  						Lou