[Coin-lpsolver] setRowUpper and getRowSense

John J Forrest jjforre at us.ibm.com
Fri Dec 8 12:58:29 EST 2006

As you suspected the rowsense region was not being updated in this case.

Should be OK

Anureet Saxena <anureet at yahoo.com>
Sent by: coin-lpsolver-bounces at list.coin-or.org
12/08/2006 12:09 AM

coin-lpsolver at list.coin-or.org, anureet at yahoo.com
cc

Subject
[Coin-lpsolver] setRowUpper and getRowSense

hi,

  I suspect that the setRowUpper() function of OsiClp does not change the
row
sense appropriately. In particular, after setting the upper bound of all
'E'
rows to infinity, the getRowSense function still reports the corresponding

constraints as equations.

  A small code and sample example to verify this is available at:

  http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/anureets/tmp/rowSense.tgz

  It would be very helpful if someone could help me with this.

  regards,
  anureet

Anureet Saxena
anureet at cmu.edu
anureet at yahoo.com

--This mail was delivered to you on 100% recyclable electrons.