[Coin-lpsolver] setRowUpper and getRowSense

Anureet Saxena anureet at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 8 00:09:01 EST 2006

hi,

  I suspect that the setRowUpper() function of OsiClp does not change the row
sense appropriately. In particular, after setting the upper bound of all 'E'
rows to infinity, the getRowSense function still reports the corresponding
constraints as equations.

  A small code and sample example to verify this is available at:

  http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/anureets/tmp/rowSense.tgz

  It would be very helpful if someone could help me with this.

  regards,
  anureet

Anureet Saxena
 anureet at cmu.edu
 anureet at yahoo.com

--This mail was delivered to you on 100% recyclable electrons.