[Coin-lpsolver] Generate all basic solutions

Francois Margot fmargot at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Oct 27 09:11:28 EDT 2005

Look at

Avis, David; Fukuda, Komei A basis enumeration algorithm for linear systems with geometric applications.  Appl. Math. Lett.  4  (1991),  no. 5, 39--42. 90C27

Avis, David; Fukuda, Komei A pivoting algorithm for convex hulls and vertex enumeration of arrangements and polyhedra. ACM Symposium on Computational Geometry (North Conway, NH, 1991).  Discrete Comput. Geom.  8  (1992),  no. 3, 295--313. (Reviewer: Henk J. A. M. Heijmans) 68U05 (52B55 65Y25)

Avis, David; Fukuda, Komei Reverse search for enumeration. First International Colloquium on Graphs and Optimization (GOI), 1992 (Grimentz).  Discrete Appl. Math.  65  (1996),  no. 1-3, 21--46. 05C30 (05A15)

Francois