[CHiPPS] problem about compile blis source file

mulan hua shimuxi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 01:50:02 EDT 2011

Hi,
   I am now trying to compile the blis source file the *ide cold::block* .At
beginning it report err:"
   BlisMain.cpp:26:25: CoinError.hpp: 没有那个文件或目录
   BlisMain.cpp:27:24: CoinTime.hpp: 没有那个文件或目录
   BlisMain.cpp:29:34: OsiSolverInterface.hpp: 没有那个文件或目录
   BlisMain.cpp:31:37: OsiClpSolverInterface.hpp: 没有那个文件或目录"

  so I copied all the *.cpp and *.h *.hpp to one folder.
  Compiled again.
   error: #error "Trying to use configall_system for unknown compiler."
   #error "don't have header file for math"
  My gcc and g++ are all the 4.5 virsion.
  The same error will come out if I use  "g++ -o s BlisMain.cpp" command in
terminal.

  But when I use* ./confgure then make and  make install* in the
*terminal*it can be compiled.
  I do not know where is wrong.