[CHiPPS] question about blis

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Mon Jul 11 14:48:17 EDT 2011

Thanks for your inquiry. I'm assuming you mean that you are using BLIS
to serve integer linear programs. Unfortunately, at the present, there
is no direct way to do what you want to do. The API of BLIS is a
little under-developed and there is no one working on it full-time. Of
course, the easiest thing to do is to re-direct the output to a file.
Alternatively, if you look at the source code, it should be relatively
easy to see where the solution is printed out and simply add your own
code for printing to a file. We are working on a fuller API, but it
may take some time...

Cheers,

Ted