[Cbc] build error in Cgl

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Wed Sep 2 09:27:40 EDT 2020

Are you using coinbrew? If you can say exactly how you downloaded and built
the code, I can try to figure out what's going on, but it seems like
there's been some sort of corruption. The only version of
OsiClpSolverInterface.cpp that includes OsiClpConfig.h is the current
master, but in current master OsiClpConfig.h is sitting right in the same
directory, which you should have seen when you went looking.

https://github.com/coin-or/Clp/tree/master/src/OsiClp

If you got the code with coinbrew or cloned the git repos manually, see
what branch you're in and if you have a clean copy of the repo.

Cheers,

Ted

On Tue, Sep 1, 2020 at 8:27 PM <james.howey at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am trying to build cbc, which depends on cgl, but make cgl fails with
> the following:
>

> Making all in src/CglGomory
>
> make[1]: Entering directory '/home/jamesk/Coin/Cgl/src/CglGomory'
>
>   CXX      CglGomory.lo
>
> In file included from CglGomory.cpp:33:0:
>
> OsiClpSolverInterface.hpp:21:26: fatal error: OsiClpConfig.h: No such file
> or directory
>
> compilation terminated.
>
> make[1]: *** [Makefile:479: CglGomory.lo] Error 1
>

> I see ./Clp/src/OsiClp/OsiClpSolverInterface.hpp, but it references
> OsiClpConfig.h, at which point I stopped looking.
>

> I figure there is some brilliant way to fix this, but all I know are
> stupid ways.
>

> Any guidance?
>

> jkh

Dr. Ted Ralphs
Professor, Industrial and Systems Engineering
Lehigh University
(610) 628-1280
ted 'at' lehigh 'dot' edu
coral.ie.lehigh.edu/~ted