[Cbc] build error in Cgl

james.howey at gmail.com james.howey at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 20:27:36 EDT 2020

I am trying to build cbc, which depends on cgl, but make cgl fails with the
following:

Making all in src/CglGomory

make[1]: Entering directory '/home/jamesk/Coin/Cgl/src/CglGomory'

  CXX      CglGomory.lo

In file included from CglGomory.cpp:33:0:

OsiClpSolverInterface.hpp:21:26: fatal error: OsiClpConfig.h: No such file
or directory

compilation terminated.

make[1]: *** [Makefile:479: CglGomory.lo] Error 1

I see ./Clp/src/OsiClp/OsiClpSolverInterface.hpp, but it references
OsiClpConfig.h, at which point I stopped looking.

I figure there is some brilliant way to fix this, but all I know are stupid
ways.

Any guidance?

jkh