[Cbc] Forcing output to be line buffered?

John Forrest john.forrest at fastercoin.com
Tue Oct 6 05:15:04 EDT 2015

Andrew,

I am not keen on just adding more and more "stuff" so I have used a
configure option -

New situation is

FLUSH_PRINT_BUFFER not defined or 0 -> current situation

If in configure

-DFLUSH_PRINT_BUFFER=1
print buffer flushed

-DFLUSH_PRINT_BUFFER=2
extern flag coinFlushBufferFlag defined and user can set to 1 to flush

-DFLUSH_PRINT_BUFFER=3
New command - bufferedMode initial value on but can be set to off

Hope that helps

John