[Cbc] Forcing output to be line buffered?

Andrew Mason a.mason at auckland.ac.nz
Mon Oct 5 15:46:51 EDT 2015

John,

Thanks for offering to add "#ifdef FLUSH_PRINT_BUFFER" to the CBC code
so that we can compile a special version of CBC for OpenSolver with
unbuffered STDOUT output. This would be useful. However, our preference
would be to use a standard version of CBC if possible, and so adding a
command line option, such as the "-u" available in Python, to turn off
buffering would still be our preferred option. What do you think?

Andrew

--
Dr Andrew J Mason
Associate Professor
a.mason at auckland.ac.nz

OpenSolver.org: Open-source LP/IP/non-linear optimizer for Excel
SolverStudio.org: Excel modelling using AMPL, GAMS, PuLP, GMPL, Gurobi, Julia, ...