[Cbc] Serialize CbcModel object to file in order to restart from a previous status

mg giunto.cardanico at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 11:54:40 EDT 2015

Hi All,
I'm occasionally facing some access violation exception inside an
application using Cbc (in windows), but the problem does not happen when I
start from the saved LP files; it doesn't even happen when I set logLevel =
1 instead of zero !!

Maybe, this is due to some out-of-bouds access to an array not giving
errors when the memory is aligned differently or the code take a sliglty
different path (e.g. when the log is enabled).

I would like to give you a reproducible example, but it's impossible to me
unless there's a way to "perfectly" clone the CbcModel object through a
file (as I said unfortunately LP is not enough...).

Is it possible ?

Thanks in advance,
Marco