[Cbc] CBC MIP wrapper for glpsol (i.e. GLPK Solver)

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 20:32:44 EDT 2015

No. I don' t thing so.

Please visit: GLPK Wikibook

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Mixing_GLPK_with_other_solver_packages

 3party_cplex_wrapper.c or 3party.c is from Andrew Makhorin.

~~~~

/* Filename : 3party.c
 * Date     : July 2011
 * Author   : Andrew Makhorin <mao at gnu.org>
 * Tested   : GLPK v4.45
 *
 * Waiver: To the extent possible under law, Andrew Makhorin
 * <mao at gnu.org> has waived all copyright and related or
 * neighboring rights to this program code.
 * http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/
 *
 * Caution: This code uses internal (non-public) data structures
 * and should be rewritten to make use of published APIs instead.
 */

If you download the CBC solver src, you can see that the cbc has 3
party software including glpk - (MathProg ->CBC ) but there is no
there is no CBC -> MathProg for post processing (solution back to
MathProg) . It is hard to implement, I guess.

> There's nothing preventing you from writing this wrapper for your own
> purposes and sharing it with others

I am not C/C++ programmer. I need the help of the CBC community to help me.

Yes, I was studying all the examples in cbc example folder and
searching the net if I could get a cbc_interface that look like the
cplex.h and gurobi.h.

Anybody like to help?

Thanks.

Regards, Noli