[Cbc] Buildsystem and CMake

Christoph Cullmann cullmann at absint.de
Thu Mar 17 06:51:45 EDT 2011

Hi,

I see that a lot of work is done for the VC project files in the svn repository
atm.

Has anybody tried to use CMake to just let generate them?
I use CMake here to compile CBC and Co. (But my CMakefile does no configure
checks and just compiles one big library, therefore that would be no good
template). Porting this over to cmake would avoid any future work for new
VisualStudio versions (out of experience here we didn't need to change a line
from VC 2005 up to 2010)

Greetings
Christoph

--
AbsInt Angewandte Informatik GmbH      Email: cullmann at AbsInt.com