[Cbc] Buildsystem and CMake

victor.zverovich at gmail.com victor.zverovich at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 07:43:19 EDT 2011

Hi,

I use CMake to build a portion of CBC too.
Unfortunately my CMakeLists are also without configure checks and for a
version which is quite different from the repository so not of much use for
others.

I completely agree that CMake would save a lot of time compared to manually
maintained VS projects and even compared to autotools. Besides it makes
possible running configure checks on all platforms, not only on *nix.

Regards,
Victor