[Cbc] CBC Installer for Windows

Alpár Jüttner alpar at cs.elte.hu
Wed Jul 13 06:57:18 EDT 2011

Dear All,

These kind of questions are always makes me wonder if it would somehow
be possible to persuade COIN-OR people to abandon autotools in favor of
CMAKE as a build environment. Not only is it incomparable easier to use
and maintain, but also it makes installer creation and
multiplatfom/multicompiler support a trivial task.

Not to mention that the lack of CMAKE support makes it basically
impossible to integrate the source of CMAKE to other projects. This
single fact forced us using another (worse performing) solver in many
projects.

Regards,
Alpár