[Cbc] Compiling CLP/CBC with UFL AMD support

Lou Hafer lou at cs.sfu.ca
Mon Feb 14 12:37:34 EST 2011

Kish,

	I can answer the simple question:

> Is there anyway of obtaining the version number of CLP/CBC when using
> the library in your own code? I can't see anything in the documentation,
> but it might be I didn't know where to look.

	For any given project xxx, the file config_xxx.h will define two
symbols, XXX_SVN_REV and XXX_VERSION. For example, for Cgl release 0.56.2,

  CGL_SVN_REV	the svn revision number, as a number, e.g., 966
  CGL_VERSION	the project version, as a string, e.g., "0.56.2"

For a trunk checkout, XXX_VERSION will be "trunk". Arguably it'd be nice to have
a method that returned this information; there isn't one at present.

	Don't have an answer handy for the UFL issues, but Stefan might. I'll
give him a chance to answer. For me, some digging would be required.

							Lou