[Cbc] Building Cbc stable/2.6 fails

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Sat Apr 2 18:38:05 EDT 2011

Sorry, the externals were out of date. By the way, if you're using
Linux and you checked out with svn, you can update the externals
yourself by running the command

BuildTools/set_externals Dependencies

in the root of the Cbc installation. This will automatically set the
externals to the latest releases of all the dependencies. Then just do

svn update

Anyway, it should work now if you do an update.

Cheers,

Ted