[Cbc] Building Cbc stable/2.6 fails

Rafael Lopez Rafael.Lopez at lri.fr
Sat Apr 2 17:55:34 EDT 2011

Good evening everyone,

I tried to build Cbc stable/2.6 tonight from svn, and the build failed
when reaching CbcSolver.cpp with the following error:

...some warnings...
CbcSolver.cpp:2232: error: 'CLP_PARAM_STR_TIME_MODE' was not declared in
this scope
...followed by other warnings...

Building release/2.6.4 or trunk works (and make test too, though trunk is
significantly longer --44 tests in trunk, 2 in release--, but I guess
that's on purpose), on the other hand. Building is on a ubuntu64 clean
machine, with g++ (and gfortran).

The problematic line was introduced when going from r1615->r1627 ("Merging
r1623 from trunk"), and I guess some minor file didn't get merged like it
should to have the constant/parameter declared correctly.

Cordially,
Rafael