[BuildTools] --enable-doscompile, msvc, mingw

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Tue Nov 28 12:09:33 EST 2006

Hi,

Just a late addition to that message exchange:

One can install extension to MSYS that include the GCC compilers, and then
problem is still which compiler is found...

I agree with Kipp in general that MSys is a really nice and LIGHTWEIGHT
alternative to Cygwin, even if one doesn't have the MS compilers and wants
to use GCC.

Cheers

Andreas